Cooking shift: 1:00-5:00 p.m. (4 people)
● 2 preppers: Cook, do side prep, & set up dining area (tables, chairs, and place settings).
● 2 helpers: Set up cooking equipment, cut and peel vegetables, make salad, begin dining room setup.
Preparation shift: 3:00-5:00 p.m. (2 people)
● 1 helper: Cut desserts, prepare coffee, set up for serving (silverware, plates, etc.)
● 1 dishwasher/cleaner: Wash dishes and clean floor.
Dinner/cleanup shift: 4:45-7:00 (8 people)
● 4 servers: Plate & serve meals out the pick-up window, & package take-out meals (1 server tallies meals).
● 1 greeter: Greet guests at window; may also host the giveaway table.
● 1 floater: Help where needed (fellowship with guests, serve, greet, or wash dishes)
● table hosts (as many as will come): Fellowship and be a hospitable presence.
● 2 cleaners: Wash dishes during dinner, put away tables and chairs, help put away supplies,
empty garbages, clean floors, secure building, & lock up.
Shifts overlap to provide for transition from pre-cook to final readiness,
orientation for new volunteers, and time for prayer.